On start up I want to launch straight into the Album in full screen
mode at a resolution of 1280x1024.
A. For more information see the HTML help file.
1. Ensure you are in the clock
view running under the Windows mode. ( To access the Dialog
2. Open the Set Automatic start
up Dialog box. ( Menu: Options + Set Automatic start up
Key: Alt O + A)
3. Set the start up option to Automatic
4. Set the display option to Start in
Full screen mode.
5. Set the Adapter if you have more than
one graphics card.
6. Set the device to HAL (default). REF is very
slow and is for debugging only.
7. Set the Full screen mode. Look for a
1280x1024 resolution if your card/driver allows it then select it.
8. Set the What to run at start up
radio button to Album.
9. The next time you run PajerPhoto Album 3D it
will automatically use these settings.
When you do run the program in Full screen mode you
will need to press F5 to return to clock view and W
if you wish to return to the Windows mode. The
key will let you leave the program in Full screen mode.